Our School Priorities for this academic year, 2023 – 2024, Memorable Learning, Wellbeing and Phase 2 of the Green Plan.
Our Vision: Our children have a lifelong love of learning and are equipped and prepared for their individual journey to success.
How do we select Our School Priorities?
We are a Listening School and actively seek and welcome feedback from all our stakeholders including;
- Student Surveys
- Student Council Meetings
- Year 9 Prefect Interviews and Year 10 Head Student Applications and Presentations
- Parental Focus Groups
- Headmistress’ Parents Coffee Morning Suggestions
- Bellevue Parent Satisfaction Survey Results
- Staff and Phase Meetings Professional Dialogue
- Staff Appraisal Discussions with Teaching, Nursery, Admin and Support Staff
- Bellevue Learning Review Development Points
- ISI Inspection Recommendations