Now that the main School buildings are not in use over the summer our extensive programme of renovations, maintenance and investments in upgrading the School campus can begin.
Work scheduled for this summer includes:
- A new partition wall in the Music Centre to provide an additional practise room for our budding musicians
- New larger lockers for Senior Students with combination locks, eliminating the need for keys that often get misplaced
- Astroturf pitch being laid late August/ early September to the upper playground
- Redecorating corridors, toilets and several classrooms
- New carpets to 4 classrooms as well as our upstairs corridor
- Upgrading to LED lights in 5 classrooms
- New Facia cladding for our Reception area
- Kitchen deep clean
- PATs testing
Our Facilities Manger Mr Wilson and Groundman Mr O’ Sullivan will be working extremely hard over the Summer break to ensure all planned work runs smoothly ready for our Students return in September.